The mission of the Town of Pine Level is to provide responsible leadership and quality services as we promote safety, cultural harmony, and life enrichment.
• The qualities of integrity, fairness, loyalty, respect, and courtesy in ourselves and others.
• A spirit of teamwork, empowerment, cooperation, communication, and community involvement.
• The good work, dedication, and commitment of our employees.
• Leadership among all levels of our organization that reflects common sense, empathy, diligence, flexibility, and professionalism.
• A work environment that nourishes friendship, humor, enthusiasm, and trust.
• The continuous pursuit of learning, personal and professional growth, and creativity and innovation in the way we do business.
PINE LEVEL TOWN HALL
306 EAST BROWN STREET
JAN. 1, 2015, THURSDAY
Town Offices closed
Happy New Year!
JAN. 2, 2015, FRIDAY
Extended last day to pay
delinquent water bills!!!
JAN. 5, 2015, MONDAY
Water cut off day
JAN. 8, 2015, THURSDAY
PL Bd. of Commissioners
Meeting at 7:00 p.m.
PL Town Hall